Effective Date: May 25th, 2018
Information We Collect
- Contacting Us: We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number and email address, when you contact us. If you choose to contact us, we will collect data through our partners. We do not send any promotional emails for which you have not given consent; if you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them by at any time by replying OPT OUT.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Access And Retention Of Data Controlled By Our Clients: An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to Boxing Clever Solutions Ltd. If requested to remove data, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our clients for as long as needed to provide our services. Boxing Clever Solutions Ltd will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and warranty issues.
Our use of Data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Boxing Clever Solutions Ltd is the “data controller”
- We will retian any data you submit for 12 months
- Unless we are onliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specitically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.This includes our affilites and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securley in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the cause below ( security)
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website.Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following resons:
- Internal record kepping
How We Use Your Information:
respond to your questions and concerns.
How We Share Your Information
Personally Identifiable Information: Boxing Clever Solutions Ltd will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of Boxing Clever Solutions LTD (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers).
- Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: Boxing Clever Solutions Ltd will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to any legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Conditions of Sale or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Boxing Clever Solutions Ltd, our clients or others.
- What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company, or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as client names and email addresses, and other Client information related to Boxing Clever Solutions Ltd may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- Testimonials: We display personal testimonials of satisfied clients on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- Storage and Processing Your information collected through Boxing Clever Solutions Ltd may be stored and processed on site and with third parties (see third party website and services for more details). These confidential records are stored in a locked filling cabinet on site. please note that we will not transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
- How We Protect Your InformationBoxing Clever Solutions Ltd is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Boxing Clever Solutions Ltd or guarantee that your information on the Boxing Clever Solutions Ltd website may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as the contact us section on our website) we cannot guarantee its safety. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If password acces is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We use multiple outside support platforms. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
- Compromise of Personal Information In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, will promptly notify our clients in compliance with applicable Boxing Clever Solutions Ltd law.
- Our Choices About Your Information
- You can review, correct, update or delete inaccuracies to the information about you that Boxing Clever Solution’s Ltd keeps on file contacting us directly at email@example.com. We will respond to your request to access within 20 days .We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and warranty agreements.
Links to Other Web Sites
Social Media Widgets:
Third party websites and services
Boxing Clever Solutions Ltd may, from time to time, employ the service of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the company. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Unless otherwise afreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Boxing Clever Solutions Ltd,
Millennium House, 198 Winchester Road,
London. E4 9JP
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data,you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns